Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Knowledge is free, seek it.

Drew’s Reminder,

 Knowledge is free, seek it.”   

     Take a minute to think about what a wonderful world we live in.  Unless you are reading a print of this on a piece of paper, you have access to the World Wide Web.  It continues to amaze me how much information is available just by typing in a few words in a search engine.  The majority of that information is free.  It just takes a little effort on your part to search for it.  

     The amount of effort is the only thing that really has changed.  There has always been free information out there if you put in the effort to find it.  How many times have you sat with an elderly relative and let them instill some of their wisdom upon you?  How many times have you had conversation with a total stranger about a similar interest you have and they told you something you didn’t know?  

     One of my favorite ways to gain knowledge is to go to my favorite home improvement store and tell the associate what I’m trying to do and they tell me a great way to do it.  I always leave there with more knowledge than I went in with and it didn’t cost me a dime.  I say all of this to remind you that if you really desire something the information on how to achieve it is right at your fingertips and it’s free.  Take the effort to seek it and you will find it.  Always remember that gaining knowledge is a form of growth and growth is the essence of life.  Take the effort to go gain some knowledge.  It’s free, what a bargain.
With gratitude,
Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments: